Thursday, May 14, 2009

With You, again!

On Opening this up, u may believe I’m an LP fan ( I would be Lying From You if I deny that!) After a long hiatus, an unsuccessful attempt at Breaking The Habit of blogging, ‘m back with a blog!( in case u ve Forgotten, the last time I blogged was in My December holidays) I’ve been raking my head thru, trying to net upon a good subject to blog. i felt it had to be different from What I've Done till now.I was Crawling from one miserable topic to another, thus keeping me occupied for a while, out from the jaws of boredom( sometimes I really like myself for being an optimist!) Bus journeys, life in college, hostel life, all sounded clichéd. And as always, I wanted to come up with something Reaching Out to (almost) everyone, all By Myself. I had a torrid time zeroing in upon a topic for I had all the rotten apples in my basket. I was Standing In The Middle of nowhere and I Hit The Floor with No Roads Left. I had Given Up all hopes of a new blog. It was Minutes To Midnight and I Wake up to a Faint idea that struck me From The Inside. I had a feeling this may get me One Step Closer to what I wanted and exulted with Hands Held High. Taking It Further was a task. I had to Bleed It Out to make something out of nothing but realized that there was no better Cure For The Itch. The ideas were In Pieces and I had to hook up the important webs but Leave Out All The Rest. I Don’t Stay put with the first draft, and hence had a long Session spicing it up In Between with some substance. In The End, it shaped up as expected, being truly singular!

No comments: